Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre

Go down 
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre Empty
PostSubject: 10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre   10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 1:30 am

Hey guys, 10 years ago on Valentine's Day Sunday, WWE Presented a PPV called St. Valentine's Day Massacre

and on that night, 2 Championship Titles Changed Hands and it was the debut of former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Paul Wight better known as The Big Show

Here are the results that happend:

Goldust defeated Bluedust (aka The Blue Meanie)

Hardcore Holly defeated Al Snow to win the vacant WWE Hardcore Championship

The Big Bossman defeated Mideon and after the match, The Ministry attacked and abducted The Big Bossman

Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett w/Debra defeated Mark Henry & D-Lo Brown w/Ivory to retain the WWE World Tag Team Championship

Val Venis w/Ryan Shamrock defeated Ken Shamrock to win the WWE I-C Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time
Billy Gunn was the special guest referee for the match and Ryan Shamrock turned on her brother, Ken Shamrock, and helped her boyfriend, Val Venis, win the IC title

The Corporation (Kane & Chyna) defeated DX Members (Triple H & X-Pac)

In a Last Man Standing Match for the traditonal WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Mankind vs The Rock ended in a No Contest w/The Rock still the Champion

and in the Main Event in a Cage Match
Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Vince McMahon to win the match
and it also marked the debut of Former WCW World Heavyweight Paul Wight who wrestled in WCW as the Ginat and now in the WWE as the Big Show

Big Show showed up and ripped the side of the cage off and Austin was climbing it at the same time and ended up falling to the floor to pick up the win, thus meaning that he would go on to Wrestlemania XV to face The Rock for the WWE Heavyweight Championship

and now, 10 years later, CM Punk is now the WWE I-C Heavyweight Champion, Miz & Morrison are the WWE World Tag Team Champions and Edge is the WWE Heavyweight Champion and tomorrow Big Show along with Triple H, The Undertaker, Jeff Hardy and Vladmir Kozlov will all compete for the WWE Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber.

Who will win it?

That's the Question!

and that's your look @ a moment from 10 years ago on Valentine's Day 1999:

WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre Ad-iyh27
Back to top Go down

10 years ago; WWE Presents St. Valentine's Day Massacre
Page 1 of 1