Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE Empty
PostSubject: 13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE   13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey guys, I want to take you back to 13 years ago today on January 21, 1996:

Dustin Rhodes the son of the "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes wrestled in the NWA and the early days of WCW winning championship gold, but when he jumped ship to the World Wrestling Federation, he became known as the Bizarre One

Goldust

Goldust came to the WWE in the late 90's and this day back in 1996, he won the Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship for the very 1st time

He was also managed by his then wife Terri Runnels (Birthname Terri Lynn Boatright) a former Make-Up Artist for CNN and a former WCW valet

Goldust won his 1st I-C Gold when he def. "Razor Ramon" Scott Hall @ the 1996 Royal Rumble and Goldust would soon hold to the belt for over 12 weeks, but then, the title was declared vacant for a week due to the illegal pinfall of Savio Vega, but then a week later, he would regain the belt for a 2nd time against Savio Vega.

and now, 13 years later, Goldust is back on RAW along with his brother Cody Rhodes and as for Terri, she is retired full time from the WWE and she's now spending more time with her Daughter Dakota and she is also part of Soccertots for Moms and as for her Wrestling Days, she recently came out of retirement and she is now accepting bookings in the Independent Scene and she also helps out with Wrestler's Rescue a company founded by Legendary Wrestling Vixen Dawn Marie.

and as for the I-C Title, it is now in the hands of CM Punk.

and that's your look @ an event from 13 year ago today

Goldust wins his 1st I-C Heavyweight Championship

13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE Ic-goldust0-2
13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE 15-20

and now, here's the Video Clip of that match:

Part 1

Part 2
Back to top Go down

13 years ago; Goldust wins his 1st I-C Title in the WWE
Page 1 of 1