Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The All American American Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

The All American American Champion Empty
PostSubject: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 am

Hey guys, for those of you that have missed ECW Last Night, The All American American from Oklahoma known as Jack Swagger is the NEW ECW World Heavyweight Champion.

He def. Matt Hardy

and now, the All American American is now the All American American Champion.
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Admin
Flair3

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:25 am

I saw the match last night on the stream i putted on my french forum and it was one hell of a match that both guys gave us. But i dont think Swagger being ECW and undefeated is a good move.
Back to top Go down
https://expresswrestling.forumotion.com
Mattitude Follower

Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:46 pm

Jack Swagger? Awww. C'mon now, he's not even really over. I find it frustrating that WWE push someone so undeveloped as a performer to the role of leading the brand. I think this was done to open up Matt Hardy for winning the Royal Rumble which if actually happens, will be awesome. Matt deserves a main event position more than anybody and I think his time is coming. As for Swagger, he's yet to really impress me enough to justify his position but I'm sure he'll improve.
Back to top Go down
http://chaingangsoldier.fullboards.com/portal.htm
Flair3
Admin
Flair3

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Ghost, i wont be suprised to see Swagger to drop the belt to either Tommy Dreamer or Mark Henry. Henry is no fool, the reason he's hanging with Swagger is to have a closer look at him and find his weaknesses, and when Swagger least expect it, Henry will beat him up without any remorse.
Back to top Go down
https://expresswrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All American American Champion   The All American American Champion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The All American American Champion
Page 1 of 1