Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattitude Follower

Mattitude Follower

"Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" Empty
PostSubject: "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"   "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 am

MF's here!

In case you don't know me, I'm 15, live in the UK and my favourite wrestlers of all-time are Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho, Raven and Sean Waltman. Currently I like Matt Hardy, AJ Styles, Homicide, CM Punk and a few others. I also watch MMA and I'm a big music fan, especially hip-hop/rap with Tupac Shakur being my all-time favourite artist.

I look forward to discussing wrestling here as it seems like a nice looking friendly site. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://chaingangsoldier.fullboards.com/portal.htm
Flair3
Admin
Flair3

PostSubject: Re: "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"   "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 10:13 am

Have no worries MF, its exactly what this site is. Personaly i was boared with my old forum so i decided to build this one instead and i think i did prety good for myself Smile I have no credit for the banner as i found that on photobucket and tought that it could be a good banner for now, until someone comes up with a cooler banner for this forum.

So welcome to the forum my brother and i hope you will have fun in here. You can invite your friends in the forum too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://expresswrestling.forumotion.com
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

PostSubject: Re: "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"   "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey MF, welcome to the forum.

I hope that you and I can have fun and not have too much drama on here. LOL

But anyway, welcome and remember

We are Family

You can also checkout the WWE, as well as the NWA, ECW, WCW, The Indies and my personal favorite TNA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mattitude Follower

Mattitude Follower

PostSubject: Re: "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"   "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:40 pm

Thanks for the welcomes lads. I'll be sure to mention this place to some of my friends on MSN. Wink

Unfortunately I suck at GFX lol, but the current banner does look pretty sweet so it's all good.

It's a pleasure to be here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chaingangsoldier.fullboards.com/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"   "Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Living revolutionary, nothing less than legendary"
Page 1 of 1