Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return   TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:54 pm

TNA President Dixie Carter spoke to DailyStar.co.uk to promote TNA's UK tour, which kicks off today.

Regarding the rumors that Christian Cage is gone from TNA Wrestling, Carter confirmed his departure. "I’m very disappointed," she said. "I like him as a person as well as a talent. It’s interesting, he was the first big name to jump ship to us and he’s been the first to jump back. I wish him all the best."

She also talked about the importance of TNA's presence oversaes. "I think this is a special and important market for us." She added it's a market "where the fans have embraced our product on an equal level with the competition – and much quicker." TNA's weekly ratings are competitive with WWE's and "being on par in the ratings is a huge victory for us."

credit: wrestlingattitude.com
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Admin
Flair3

TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return   TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:31 am

Well their succes overseas is probably what keeps TNA alive and well. And Recently, the ratings for TNA Impact here in the US have improved a little bit witch is a good news.
Back to top Go down
https://expresswrestling.forumotion.com

TNA President Confirms Christian's WWE Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Wrestling :: TNA :: TNA News-
Jump to: