Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE Empty
PostSubject: Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE   Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 am

Hey guys, I thought we take a look @ one of the greatest Tag Teams in the NWA and the WWE:

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard

Arn & Tully together have been 3x World Tag Team Champions together, in the NWA they were the Horsemen and in the WWE they were The Brain Busters

Arn & Tully have not only held Singles Gold in the NWA but they've also held Tag Team Gold as well

Arn Anderson and Tully Blanchard together have been 2x NWA World Tag Team Champions def. The Midnight Express and Lex Luger & Barry Windham, and in the WWE they also became the WWE World Tag Team Champions when they defeated Demolition

and @ Wrestlemania V they def. Strike Force and @ Summerslam '89 they def. The Hart Foundation

and here's what a couple of guys said from another forum:

One guys said this:

"It was the end of the 4 Horsemen as we new it when the NWA let Tully and Arn go to the WWF. The Horsemen were never the same after that."

another one said this as well:

"Without question. Arn and Tully leaving certainly marked the end of an era. However, it hurt me to see Ole Anderson leave too. Luger was a physical specimen, but he is not an Anderson. Before there were Horsemen, there were the Andersons. Too me, the only thing tougher than a horseman is an Anderson. Flair and Blanchard fit right in. Nobody to follow ever did fit in. It got worse with every attempt."

and that's your look @ one of the Greatest Tag Teams in the history of Professional Wrestling:

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard better known as The 4 Horsemen and The Brain Busters

Arn & Tully holding the prestigious NWA World Tag Team Championship
Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE 01-6

Arn & Tully holding the traditional WWE World Tag Team Championship
Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE 02-6
Back to top Go down

Arn & Tully; From the NWA to the WWE
Page 1 of 1