Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks Empty
PostSubject: TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks   TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:41 am

Hey guys, 5 weeks from tonight, it's the final stop towards Lockdown

It's the March Tradition

Destination X

It's the PPV where it is all about the X Division

AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Consequences Creed, Samoa Joe, Petey Williams, Eric Young, Chris Sabin and X Division Champion Alex Shelley will have their chance to shine in the March Tradition where it is not about weight limits, but it is about No Limits.

and also, Destination X is bringing back the most innovative match in Professional Wrestling:

Ultimate X

Who will be next to face Alex Shelly for the X Gold?

and also, who will be next to challenge Beer Money, Inc. for the TNA World Tag Team Championship?

Who will be next to step up to Awesome Kong and the TNA Women's Konckout Championship?

and plus, STING is still the TNA World Heavyweight Champion, but has the Front Line FINALLY talk some sense into the Icon and does this smell the beginning of the end of the Main Event Mafia?

and plus, who else will show up in TNA?

That's the Question!

Find out @ the TNA's Destination X LIVE 5 weeks from tonight on PPV

and now, here's a Destination X PPV Pick of AJ Styles and Jay Lethal:

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks Dx09head

and also, here's a poster of the Destination X PPV featuring the stars of the X Division:

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks Destination_X_2009
Back to top Go down
Flair3
Admin
Flair3

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks   TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:32 am

Well heres the official card for the PPV in witch i have added two match that will be added for sure this week on Impact.

* Sting vs. Kurt Angle (TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match)

* Awesome Kong vs. Sojourner Bolt (TNA Women's Knockouts Championship Match)

* Beer Money vs. Team 3D ("Off the Wagon Challenge" TNA World Tag Team Championship Match).

* Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner.

* Ultimate X match.

* Matt Morgan vs Abyss (10 000 tacs match)

* Booker T (C) vs AJ Styles (TNA Legends Championship)

Theres no wrestlers confirmed other than the champion Alex Shelley, but its almost sure we that the other participants on this match will be, Chris Sabin, Sheik Abdul Bashir, Eric Young, Consequences Creed, Jay Lethal, Suicide and probably Shane Sewell.

I hope you will all enjoy this PPV, and as soon as there's a new match announced for the PPV, i will keep you all posted.
Back to top Go down
https://expresswrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Destination X 2009 LIVE in 5 weeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Express Wrestling :: TNA :: PPV-
Jump to: