Express Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling Forum for every wrestling fans who loves this buisness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stacy Keibler raised money for charity w/Super Bowl promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
womenwrestlerfan
Admin
womenwrestlerfan

Stacy Keibler raised money for charity w/Super Bowl promo Empty
PostSubject: Stacy Keibler raised money for charity w/Super Bowl promo   Stacy Keibler raised money for charity w/Super Bowl promo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Former WCW & WWE Valet Stacy Keibler teamed up with Captain Morgan in a unique charity promotion at the Super Bowl this past Sunday. The rum company is calling for players on the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals to do the “Captain’s pose” at some point during the game. Each time they do, Captain Morgan donated $10,000 to charity ($5,000 to the player’s favorite charity and $5,000 to Keibler’s charity of choice), the former WWE diva and Rosedale native wrote in an e-mail this morning.

“I’m thrilled for the opportunity to support and help my charity, the John Waldhauser Foundation,” said Keibler, a former Ravens cheerleader. “This non-profit, Baltimore-based organization strives to assist families financially in order to cope with the overwhelming expenses associated with dealing with the battles of brain cancer."

For more information on the John Waldhauser Foundation

visit www.johnwaldhauserfoundation.com

credit: lordsofpain.net
Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler raised money for charity w/Super Bowl promo
Page 1 of 1